ofcdesk content controller is an extensive application created for manufacturers, dealers, and architectural and design firms who wish to achieve better control of their Revit®, AutoCAD® and SketchUp™ library collections.
Working in-conjunction with ofcdesk idc, with content controller you are able to publish your content publicly or privately in order to maintain and efficiently manage your data internally. Your content is important; make sure it is controlled by the proper hands to ensure product data consistency and integrity.
AEC and MEP Firms and Dealers
- Organize Revit®, AutoCAD® and SketchUp™ items by office, region, project, item category, etc., as desired
- Allow BIM and Content Managers to regulate and publish library access locally, by region, and/or firm-wide, or publish to ofcdesk cloud with set user permissions
- Distribute items within virtual folders
- Control and view dated-versions, descriptions and authors for each library collection
- Bind and apply tags to individual items or a selected group of items for faster content browsing within ofcdesk idc
- Bind metadata and finishes information to assets, allowing complete item specification
- Incorporate Typicals into library collections, to accelerate a user’s design process
- Receive, manage, approve and publish content packages sent via content controller extension users
- Automatically push library updates to your Revit® and AutoCAD® and SketchUp® teams
- Access libraries within ofcdesk idc to begin managing and designing
- Publish and manage your Revit®, AutoCAD® and SketchUp™ libraries in-house for your ofcdesk software user base
- Easily attach and modify metadata to your 3D and 2D symbols including family types, pricing, part numbers, descriptions and more
- Modify and create products individually, or upload information via XML or various file formats
- Publish product and library updates in real-time for immediate access by your ofcdesk users
- Connect your existing ERP system or database directly to content controller to further streamline your content management processes
- Deploy your most used and recommended product configurations, such as workstations and small layouts, as Typicals incorporated into your libraries
Gain power of your valuable content today with ofcdesk content controller! ofcdesk
knows product and data management is always easier when controlled by those who know the product best.
Further streamline your BIM content management with content controller extension; a plug-in for Revit® and complimentary application for content controller.
Item successfully added to cart.